Accountant | External Partner in Paarl
Our client, a fruit export company based in Paarl in the Western Cape, is looking for an accountant to join their energetic team. The applicant must have excellent organisational and communication skills, and sound financial knowledge. This position will report directly to the Financial Manager.
- Qualification in Accounting;
- Completed SAIPA or SAICA articles preferred;
- Experience working with and managing a pool account is a requirement;
- Experience in the fruit export industry would be advantageous;
- Experience working with accounting software like Pastel and Excel, knowledge of QX Export System would be advantageous;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Quality and detail oriented;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Accounting records up to trial balance;
- Oversee debtors and creditors;
- Cashbook and bank reconciliations;
- Monthly VAT and tax administration;
- Compile management reports for audits;
- Ad-hoc accounting tasks as required.
If you are interested in becoming part of the exciting environment of fruit export and meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com.
If you do not receive a response within three weeks, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.